Friday, May 8, 2009

Were Having a new Baby!

Just yesterday my wife Terumi san give birth to our 5th child we name him Henry since that is the name that his brothers and sister want. He weight 2.7 Kg. He was born at exactly 11:30 AM May 7, 2009 Philippines time, although this is our fifth child but the experience is always amazing. I mean amazing how a new life is unfolding right in front of me, since I'm with my wife during the whole process. Oh by the way before I forget she give birth not in the hospital but in our own home, Some people is wondering why in the home? we have reason for that, and maybe I can write another article for that matter. Henry is born healthy and his brother and sister cannot stop looking at him and even want him to carry, I am thankful for all the people who pray for us and being there, even just by the text they extend their support, I'm very grateful to my wife for being brave and strong despite of the pain that she has to endure and most of all I give all the thanks to our Heavenly Father who always with us hhhhmmmmm God is Good all the time, no doubt for that

6 comments:

kasandria said...

Congrats on the new baby! Enjoyed reading your blog! Clicked some links for you. Have a great day!
Kas
http://southernbellaswaystosave.blogspot.com/

Struggling Parents said...

Congrats...God Bless You and your family !!!

Armila said...

hello Kuya, congratulations to both of you for another blessing came in your family.. i am happy for you Kuya..

Struggling Parents said...

Best wishes !!!

Victor said...

Congratulations, Erick and Terumi!

Wow, 5th child already! You're a busy man. :-)

God bless and keep going!



Kuya Vic

Anonymous said...

congratulations!